We invite you to join us for a WordPress Webinar. This session is designed to give WordPress editors the knowledge and tools necessary to make the most of their online presence.
Date: Thursday, January 19, 2017
Time: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET
Cost: Free for All
Attendees: Limited to just 25 attendees
What You Will Learn
This webinar will teach you how to effectively manage your WordPress website.
We will cover all of the basics — from logging into your website and creating pages and posts — to more advanced topics, like search engine optimization and menu item building.
Here are just a few things that attendees will learn:
- How to Log Into WordPress
- The Difference Between Posts and Pages
- How to Edit and Add Pages
- How to Edit and Add Posts
- How to Add Images to Display Alongside Your Content
- How to Add PDFs and Other Documents
- How to Review and Publish Drafts
- How to Optimize your Posts and Pages for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to Create Menu Items and Organize Website Structure
- Basic photo editing
- And more!
What You Will Need
A computer with internet access is required to participate. We will send instructions on how to join the session early in the week of the webinar.
About the Instructor
Southern Web President Drew Barton will lead the session. Drew has trained more than 1,000 people to use WordPress to grow their businesses.
We're sorry! This webinar is now sold out. Please email [email protected] to be placed on our waiting list.