This seminar is designed to give WordPress editors the knowledge and tools necessary to make the most of their online presence.
Date: March 23, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Cost: Free for Southern Web customers. Just $99 if you’re not yet a Southern Web customer.
Location: Piedmont Center North, 3575 Piedmont Road, NE, Building 15, Suite P-140, Atlanta, Georgia 30305. Map & Directions
Fees cover the cost of the facility, course materials, and refreshments. Southern Web, LLC does not hold the WordPress Training Seminars as a for-profit project.
What You Will Learn
This seminar will teach you how to effectively manage your WordPress website.
We will cover all of the basics, from logging in to your website and creating pages and posts, to more advanced topics, like building menu items and on-page optimization (SEO).
Here are just a few things attendees will learn:
- Login WordPress
- The Difference Between Posts and Pages
- How to Edit and Add Pages
- How to Edit and Add Posts
- How to Add Images to Display Alongside Your Content
- How to Add PDF and Other Documents
- How to Review and Publish Drafts
- How to Optimize your Posts and Pages for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to Create Menu Items and Organize Website Structure
- Basic Photo Editing
- And more!
What You Will Need to Bring
You will need to bring a wireless laptop with a power cord.
About the Instructor
Southern Web President Drew Barton will lead the session and provide individualized instruction. Drew has trained over 1,000 people in how to use WordPress to grow their business.